- Assisting the Mechanical Engineering Team with the design and construction of machines and conveyors for the flat glass, building materials and solar industries
- Designing of new parts and equipment (3D CAD)
- Create drawings and bills of materials (3D CAD)
- Supporting the processing of current projects
- Test analysis
- Start-up / Shop test
- Optimizing the construction/development procedure
- Advanced studies in Mechanical Engineering
- Competent in using 3D CAD
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office package
- Experience with the designing of mechanical and/or electrical equipment is a plus
- Previous experience or similar internships in a manufacturing environment are a plus
- Good analytical, technical and organizational skills
- High level of commitment
- Working independently, being flexible and eager to learn
Location: Newnan, GA, USA.
Dauer: 6 Monate
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Grenzebach is a leading global mechanical and electrical equipment manufacturing company in the field of processing line construction and automation of production processes.
A family-owned company with 1,600 employees worldwide, 500 engineers in 10 countries at 21 locations. We have customers in the glass, solar, building materials as well as wood and airport industries. For the chemical industries we develop procedural machines.
Achieving highest quality in our products as well as having innovative technologies, we belong to the top companies of the world. We stand for continuous expansion and development of our product spectrum and constant optimization of production processes to provide our customers just what they need.
Herst. von Maschinen für sonstige bestimmte Wirtschaftszweige