Carrer de la Marina 16-18
Link zur Homepage
Integrated into the EMEA Technical Services team, your role will be to own a portfolio of customers during the integration of the Criteo solutions on their e-Commerce site.
Intern - Technical Onboarding Specialist, New Business EMEA
- Own and manage the customer onboarding process from customer commitment stage through to product activation.
- Plan the product integration strategy in order to minimize integration times.
- Motivate customers to act autonomously to ensure successful deployment of their Criteo campaigns over e-mail and phone.
- Test and troubleshoot the client’s implementation, providing feedback to the client’s engineering team.
- Work in a fast-paced innovative environment and be cool under pressure.
- You have a passion for problem-solving.
- You take pride in making customers happy and display excellent active listening skills.
- You need to know the basics about client/server communication, what are the leading web coding languages and their differences.
- Any previous experience in B2B Customer Support & Services is preferred.
- You are pro-active and display great personal leadership; defining clear next steps for each of your customers and follow up with them.
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
German - English
Dauer: 6 Months
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen der Informationstechnologie