In der Graslake 41-49
Link zur Homepage
Our two-year rotational European Graduate Program offers you the opportunity to start your career with a global market leader that has innovation in its DNA and is dedicated to creating a more sustainable world.
Within the Supply Chain Stream of the program, you will be exposed to assignments with real, hands-on responsibilities integral to our business. Your energy and drive, as well as your technical, communication and leadership skills, will ensure that you are able to make your mark and contribute to our ambition to define and deliver world-class manufacturing processes, products and services. Your tasks may include:
- Support of local & European continuous improvement projects
- Involvement in improving our SC processes by providing data analysis and optimization of processes and methodologies
- Contribute as part of our production planning team in achieving service and inventory targets
- University Degree (Bachelor / Master) in a relevant Engineering / Business field
- First relevant practical experience (e.g. internships, project work), preferably in an international manufacturing environment
- A good level of English
- Willingness to relocate into different projects and locations across Europe during the program
We are looking for agile problem-solvers who enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment, and who are striving to make a difference by contributing their own strengths and ideas.
Applying for European Graduate Program means going all out for an exciting, dynamic and multi-faceted opportunity that offers new challenges each day.
- Relocation Support
- Structured Training Curriculum
- Mentoring Program
English - good level
Dauer: 2 years
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2018 were $7.2 billion.
über 10000 Mitarbeiter
Herst. von sonstigen Waren aus Papier, Karton und Pappe, Herst. von sonstigen Erzeugnissen a. n. g.