VanEck (Europe) GmbH
Kreuznacher Str. 30
Link zur Homepage
In order to strengthen our go-to-market approach for Poland and to support the Product Management team, we are looking for a native Polish-speaking finance or business student. This is an excellent opportunity to discover the dynamic world of ETFs.
Review and improve language quality of VanEck’s to be launched Polish website
• Review and improve SEO (Search Engine Optimization) quality of VanEck’s Polish website
• Identify key Polish media influencers. Define communication approach jointly with the product manager in charge
• Support the teams in the daily work flow, including updating and improving our product marketing collateral (sales presentations, product landing pages, ..)
• Support Product Management in updating and verifying fund information on external databases (Morningstar, Bloomberg, Fundinfo)
• Participate in strategic projects, including product development
• Market intelligence: Participate in finding new product ideas
Study in finance or business administration
• Strong Polish investment language acumen
• Rigor and a natural sense for delivering high quality end products
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Language skills: Polish (native) and English a must (other language skills beneficial)
German - Polish - English
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
“Don’t settle for the conventional. Dare to be different.” CEO Jan van Eck
Providing investors access to opportunities that will strengthen their portfolios is VanEck’s guiding principle. Through forward-looking, intelligently designed active and ETF solutions, we offer value-added exposures to emerging industries, asset classes and markets as well as differentiated approaches to traditional strategies.
We think beyond the financial markets to identify the trends—including economic, technological, political and social—that we believe will fuel investable opportunities. VanEck was one of the first U.S. asset managers to offer investors access to international markets and recognized early the transformative potential of gold investing, emerging markets and ETFs. Today, our firm’s capabilities range from core investment opportunities to more specialized exposures to enhance portfolio diversification.
Sonstige mit Finanzdienstleistungen verbundene Tätigkeiten